PerfectID is looking for a strategic profile in which the following elements are central to the position:
What you do
- Elaboration of technical innovation projects with PALMKI in collaboration with sales manager.
- Developing strategy with a view to innovation and innovation roadmap
- Taking care of and setting up strategic partnerships
- Expanding the organization in line with the growth objectives of the organization
- Setting up new business models, agreements and contract negotiations with major players
- Rollout of go-to-market strategy in relation to the chosen market segments
- Quality management in accordance with international standards
Who you are
For the role of Innovation Manager we are looking for:
Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant technical experience in the field of ICT and electronics, preferably experience with authentication technologies
- Experience at a strategic level with a view to developing innovations together with major players in an international context
- Experience with quality management systems and setting up quality management
- Result-oriented initiator with commercial strategic attitude
- Outspoken negotiator with technical know-how and with an eye for long-term partnerships
- Team player with hands-on attitude
- Fluent knowledge of ENG, NL & French, knowledge of other languages is a PLUS!
- Experience in the access sector or security sector is a PLUS.
- Drive and challenge go hand in hand with the ability to prioritize
- Initiator with no-nonsense mentality and a strong dose of decisiveness